Friday Morning, January 27th: shopping, raffle ticket opportunities, wine tasting, and demonstrating artists throughout town. There will be an art show at the Cambria Center for the Arts.
Kick-Off Party at the Veterans Hall: Doors open at 6:00
- Kick-Off Party ticket holders only.
- Sparkling wine and appetizers.
- Elegant Meal with food and wine pairing and special raffle prizes (Limited tickets available starting August 1, 2022)
- Silent Auction/Art Show
Saturday, January 28th: Doors open 10:00 AM
- Veterans’ Hall: Artists Faire and wine tasting. Demonstrating artists showing and selling their creations.
- Cambria Center for the Arts: Art Show and Sip & Paint classes (tickets sold separately)
- Pinedorado Grounds (weather permitting): Demonstrating artists representing all areas of life and kinds of art. Hands on opportunities as well.
- Throughout the Village: Demonstrating artists, wine tasting, hands-on opportunities, and opportunities to collect raffle tickets
- Open Mic Night from 6:00 to 8:00 PM at Moonstone Cellars. Listen to stories about transformation and emergence. Our theme is the Monarch because Cambria is on the Monarch migration trail. Maybe you’ve got a story to tell!
- AND MORE
Sunday, January 29th:
- Veterans Hall: The Artists Faire continues from 9:00 AM to Noon
- STAY TUNED for more information
- 2023: January 28, 29, 30