The stunning natural beauty of San Simeon Cove; the enchantment of a hilltop castle - what a beautiful way to start the day! Less than an hour's drive up Highway One from the city of San Luis Obispo lie two of the best reasons to visit the Central Coast - both at the same spot: the sparkling seaside cove at San Simeon Point, and the hilltop house that Hearst built.
For a list of things to do in San Simeon, download a local, interactive map using the button below. And for visitors looking to add a bit of "doing good and feeling good" to their visit, check out the list of stewardship activities here.
- Dog Friendly
- Equipment Rental Available
- Farmers Markets & Agriculture
- Free Things To Do
- Hikes, Guided Walks & Boardwalks
- History & Culture
- Kid Friendly
- Outdoor Activities & State Parks
- Relaxation, Spas & Wellness
- Stewardship Donation Opportunities
- Stewardship Travel Activities
- Wine, Craft Beer & Culinary